Cooking Demonstration Classes
All classes can accommodate up to six participants and are a great way to spend quality time with family and/or friends or meet new friends.
Classes and workshops currently being offered
Class dates will be posted after the effects of COVID-19 pass. Stay safe everyone.
Best Healthy Breakfasts
Begin your day with easy, make-ahead options!
The old adage is true: breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It replenishes us with nutrients after a long night of fasting and offers us the energy and focus we need to tackle the day. Unfortunately, many of us slip into the habit of skipping breakfast or grabbing a cup of coffee and a pastry on our way out the door.
What if you could wake up to a healthy breakfast with minimal effort, easing the morning rush and fueling yourself and your family for the day ahead?
Join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to make a variety of nutritious breakfasts, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free and utterly delicious.
You will walk away from this workshop with:
- Knowledge of why breakfast is truly so important.
- An understanding of the primary components in a balanced, satisfying and nutritious breakfast.
- Why coffee and muffin aren’t going to cut it.
- Over 25 breakfast ideas, including the best options for batch cooking and make-ahead meal prep.
- Strategies to help you make time for breakfast.
- 7 tasty healthy breakfast recipes, both sweet and savory.
- Empowerment to cook and eat to start off your day on a nutritious foot.
Eating a healthy breakfast every single day is much easier when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
Friday, April 3, 2020
360 Longspell Rd, Kingsport, NS
2-hour demonstration style workshop with sampling
PLEASE CONTACT ME TO REGISTER.
Meal Prep Made Easy
Discover the simple tricks to planning for healthy eating!
It’s dinnertime and everyone’s hungry: but when you open the fridge there is nothing but a hodgepodge of vegetables that you don’t know what to do with, and you’re too tired to chop and prep anyway.
Imagine if you had breakfast, lunch and dinner prepped and ready to go in your fridge for a week of healthy eating – making mealtimes less stressful and more delicious?
Set aside the takeout menus and join me for a delicious culinary nutrition experience, where you’ll discover how to meal prep with minimal effort and organize your kitchen time efficiently, as well as gain practical experience cooking recipes from start to finish.
All of the recipes are gluten-free, dairy-free, kid-approved and super delicious.
You will walk away from this class with:
- Knowledge of how to improve your health and optimize your budget by planning menus ahead of time.
- The best meal prepping and batch cooking tips to help you create healthy meals and snacks to support your busy week.
- Organization advice for your kitchen, pantry, fridge and freezer, as well as food storage tips.
- 7 tasty make-ahead meal prep recipes, from appetizers and side dishes to main meals and desserts.
- Empowerment to cook and meal prep with ease to sustain your health and the health of your family.
Meal prepping is a lot easier when you have the best foods, recipes and culinary skills to accompany you on your health journey.
As a Certified Instructor of the Academy of Culinary Nutrition, I also offer the following Academy of Culinary Nutrition classes and workshops:
- Allergen Friendly
- Cooking for Great Digestion
- Eating for Awesome Energy
- Meal Prep Made Easy
- Family Favourites
- Fearless Fermentation
- Best Healthy Breakfasts
- Smoothies and Elixirs ($60)
- Increase Your Joy ($80)
Be sure to get on the mailing list so you don’t miss any upcoming dates. In addition to these workshops I can create a custom workshop specifically for your needs. Contact me about creating a fun-filled culinary nutrition-based workshop for your organization or group of friends.