Consultation and Coaching
All consultation and coaching services can be provided either in person or online via Skype, Zoom, Face Time or phone to best accommodate clients.
20 Minute discovery Call
A Discovery Call Consultation is an opportunity for us to learn about one another and determine if your health concerns and the services I can offer are a good fit to help you achieve your wellness goals.
60 – 90 Minute Initial Consultation: Reset
As a Holistic Nutritional Consultant, I approach each client as biochemically unique with individual needs and health goals. In this session we will discuss your wellness goals, health concerns and health history, current symptoms, lifestyle factors that impact your health (physical, emotional, social, etc.), and any medications and supplements you are taking*.
The session is designed to identify the root causes of imbalance in the body’s systems and how they are related to your individual health concerns with the goal of restoring balance from a holistic perspective of body, mind and spirit. A few days after the initial consultation you will be provided with detailed written recommendations for modifications to your diet and lifestyle that are manageable and sustainable based upon your individual circumstances.
*Clients will be asked to complete a Lifestyle Assessment and a Five-Day Food Journal prior to the initial appointment.
This Initial Consultation service includes:
- an in-depth review of lifestyle and nutritional factors that may be nourishing or depleting the body, mind and spirit
- detailed information about steps to reset, rebalance and replenish
- an individualized wellness plan with actionable goals
- recommendations and resources to support your nutrition and wellness goals
- email or text support for questions or clarification for up to a six-week period to support success in implementation
45 Minute Follow-up Coaching: Rebalance and Replenish
Follow-up coaching appointments are recommended at 4-6 week intervals after the initial consultation to:
- review progress and make adjustments as necessary
- discuss how to overcome obstacles that may have come up along the journey
- fine tune and revise the plan to address next steps
- support accountability for lasting lifestyle change
Book an Initial Consultation and 3 Follow-Up Coaching sessions ($325) and receive a FREE 7-Day Customized Meal Plan ($75 value).
**Check your insurance provider, the Registered Holistic Nutritional Consultant (R.H.N.) designation is covered by some insurance plans as part of discretionary funds.